General conditions for a stay at Gattarella
- The request for an option does not constitute confirmation of the reservation until it is accepted via email by the hotel, after checking the availability and validity of the rates. After acceptance by the Resort, a deposit equal to 30% of the total cost of the stay is required. The deposit must be sent within two working days from the aforementioned communication.
- The balance of the stay must be paid ten days before arrival by credit card or by bank transfer.
- Mandatory credit card as guarantee.
- Up to 10 days before the arrival date, in case of cancellation, the entire deposit will be returned with the exception of € 100.00 as handling fees.
- For cancellations from 9 days up to the date of arrival and in case of no-show, the total amount of the deposit paid will be retained.
- For early departures, even if communicated in time, there is no refund. Only in the presence of force majeure and evacuation for reasons of public safety is a voucher issued equal to the amount of the difference between the entire cost of the stay and what is not enjoyed.
- The price list of Gattarella Resort s.p.a. it is dynamic and prices, availability and validity may therefore undergo variations until the option is accepted, except for errors and omissions.
- The services may be subject to variations based on current legislation.
- Gattarella Resort does not accept adults under the age of 25 who are not part of a family unit, considering the very nature of the Family Resort activity. This provision is an integral part of the regulation.
- To request availability for a stay at the Gattarella please contact us by filling out a request here >>